Friday, March 13, 2009

Confessions of a Teenage Boy.

Tick# Tick# Tick# The Clock keeps ticking. One glance at the calender, time flies in a very fast pace.. It only takes us a second to realize our life's going forward at the speed of light. Wow, it's my final year of being a teen. Didn't realize it till Donella mentioned it. Damn. Now i feel old. Yesterday led me to thinking alot, and theres just so much that's been goin through ma mind. Who am i? Am i really acting as myself? I dunno anymore, i'm starting to doubt my myself. Haihz.

(It's simple but I can't explain it. Is it really another perfect day?)

Well i'm sick of having to defend myself.. Here's a confession from me, I AM WHO I AM.. and i'm proud of it. :] I dont care what people say, i do what i want, when i want, and BECAUSE I WANT TO. haha. Well here's my confessions:

-I'm Nico Jericho Januz Kilroy Augustin, i'm serious. :]
-I play the guitar although every chord and melody i play seems to summon the rain to fall, i
dont care, it makes me happy.
-I like to philosophize famous quotes and act as if i'm making sense infront of people, although it
makes me look stupid sometimes, i dont mind :]
-I rhyme and come up with weird poems alot because i think its cool
-I talk to people i like and ignore people who are annoying. haha
-I like to take evening naps because it keeps me from being cranky at night. :p
-I dont eat rice at night, well its a new found "hobby" of mine. ahahaahhaa.
-I'm mix genre, so i appreciate different genres of music, emo, rap, soul, pop, u name it.
-I dont like Hello Kitty, that cat's just creepy
-I think Spongebob rocks and Patrick don't :p but i'll give props to Patrick anyway, he's a good
friend.
-If i were to turn to Nickelodeon and Rugrats just happen to be on, i'd watch it, i'm not even
lying. :D i love the rugrats, that show just have this nostalgic feeling to it.
-I like my chicken, fried, and crispy. :]
-My family's the one team i'll always audition for. :]
-If i had a hundred million bucks, My life would be set for life.
-I went to form six for 3 weeks to buy time before i entered college. haha iN short, 2 have fun.
-Life's ok, abit stressful, but OK.
-I like to Sing even if i cant.. :p
-I still like Chris Brown's "With You" and all his other songs though he beat the sh*t out of
Rihanna. ahahaha
-Sometimes i pretend i'm in my own world where i can impress people with my dancing, pathetic
huh..
-I miss Home
-I Can't wait for semester breaks, coz that's when i'll fly back home.
-I believe BAHAMEN let the dogs out

and Last But Not LEAST, my ambition in life is to EXPERIENCE A MIRACLE. :]

2 comments:

Tehrie said...

YEAH! I FEEL YOU DUDE! :P

Tehrie said...

Teri here btw. :P