Saturday, July 4, 2009

Strangers.

How long has it been? To tell u the truth, i dunno why i even stopped blogging, been busy? been tryna catch up on lost sleep? Been having fun? Man i'm sick of my own excuses.. So ok whats been going on wif my life. Wow, where do i start? Ok one, i Got back to college looking all cheerful [Yeap, thats what holidays do to me, they REFRESH ME], Two, I got to know alot of new people, which one of em even managed to amaze me [I'm not shitting u., seriously], Three, I've been busy with the House oF Fayette [H.O.F], selling the tshirts/planning the pool party and whatnot, Four, I've been having less and lessss and LESSSSS sleep lately.. Insomnia? Yea go and sing Craig David's version of insomnia, it'll give u an idea of what i've been goin trhough.. Anyway, i've been thinking,.. Its been a year now since i've step foot and settle down here at SEGi University College and that's when it HIT ME! Time Flies soooo freaking fast.. Cant wait to go home though for holidays.. anywho, i met someone.. someone weird.. someone pretty awkward, someone pretty interesting, someone very unpredictable, someone cute, someone dorky, but theres just one thing, I dont know if she's real.. Well she looks real, but i'm yet to find out what lies beneath her.. or maybe i should distance myself this time, coz reality can be an ass at times. no? I dunno. So whatever it is, Strangers keep filling my space and all i can do is gasp for air, hopefully one of those strangers can be my source of oxygen. Whatever it is, I'm tired of searching, so the only thing for me to do now is to sit, let LIFE take its course and whatever happens, happens. :] BYE

1 comment:

CarmeliaYong said...

:D hi! strangers are potential friends and bestfriends.

well, that sounds a bit cheesy but it's true. :)

and yes, they might turn out to be enemies or your worst nightmares but chances are, they won't.