Sunday, July 13, 2008

"About ME". Just so u know. :p






Hey, ok here GoeS, da Name's Nico jeRicHo jANuz KiLroy AuGusTiN. To those who already know, then ok, u do. Music Lover. I'm mix genre, so yea, anything that sooths the ears will do. I think eccentricity flows in ma blood, the same goes for sarcasm (We're all humans). A heart filled with desire. I believe love is a risk but we all deserve one shot. Leisure pursuit, I don't stick to one. Well I'm into arts and graphic designs. I have goals. I'm spontaneous, so feel free to socialize. I don't measure ignorance. I don't measure friendship. If you're useless, then you are. If you're not, then you aint. Simple as that. I tend to download unconventional behaviors every time I'm with crazy/wild and hardcore attitude friends. I do what I feel like doing. Mood wise, I still express sentiment. Fear is never a factor. Guitars rock, so do drums. Poems and rhymes are my thing. Wish I knew Spanish. I have habits, who doesn't? Books, I read whatever rocks, they're just a bunch of papers pilled up into one cover. Death, we don't plan it. Wanna be my friend, trust yourself before you trust me. I don't believe in changing the past. I believe you can make a discrepancy in life, kinda like what commercial ads normally tell you. Home is where the magic happens. I love my family, family is the one thing you should cherish. Every day is enchanted. My crew, we roll, when one speaks, it's all honest. I share the same birthday with 3 people I know (man what a twist of fate). In terms of Honesty, I can't really assure you that I'm a hundred [percent] lie exempted. Qualms can haunt.I'm getting bored. **Bye. :p

No comments: