Monday, July 14, 2008

Restless. Sleepless in KayKay. =.=

Its 2.12am in the morn and here i am, clicking away on the keyboard while lyin down on the bed. Huhu. Why cant i go to sleep? What's bothering me? i seriously have no idea man! haha. its pretty funny though [I guess].. Ok i'm listening to Boys 2 Men-I Can Love You Like that, i knowwwww.. i know.. pretty cheesy and sentimental huh? but i dunno, soft songs normally tend to ease the mind. seriously. ahahaha. u should try it. So ok. here i am, updating my blog while chattin wif Julianne and Joey on MsN. i'm having the worst headache EVERRRRR... its like, the whole room's spinning, and i cant do anything. WHERES the freaking PAUSE button on life man! =.= okok. enough wif the sarcasm Nico. ahahahaha. Lets get back to reality. What should i write about? What about my top 5 things i'd like to accomplish in life? that's a start. Ok. here goes nothing.

The Top 5 Things I'd Like To Accomplish In Life:

1. I'd like to secure a good Job wif a good pay.
2. I wanna be near to Home/my Family. :]
3. A Gal who loves me for me.
4. Did i mention RIch? Yea i wanna be RICH! ahahaha. [Atleast it wasnt my first choice or u'd call me money conscious] :p heh.
5. I'd like to live a happy LIFE. :]

No comments: