Thursday, July 17, 2008

Driver.

(The cold morning air running through my hair. :p rawr! ahaha. jk, aircond's more like it)

So this is how my day started. Was woken up by my mum at 7.30am in the morn to send her and my sista Mitch to The I.C. Department thingy where Mitch wanted to renew her I.C. Card or something. So ok, as usual, i went all "5 minutes more mum.. 5 minutes more. i promise u wif all my heart and soul" :p yea right. ahahaha. So ok, 5 Minutes turned to 10, and 10 minutes then turned to 15 minutes. ahahaha. My Mum got pretty pissed, so went up to me and say "If u dont get up now, fine, i'll be the one driving".. Shessshh, Hold up on the threats mum. ahahahaha. So yea, feelin guilty and all, i rushed to the shower and got all freshened up. So yea, in the car Mum was nagging about My front hair startin to grow and all, She wants me to maintain a clean Cut. =.= err ok? Sighs, i guess i shouldnt argue wif her too much huh? seeing i'll be leavin for college and all pretty soon, i kinda just let it slip. hahaha. So yea, Dropped momma and mitch off at the IC Department thingy, and off i was to look for parking. MAn! it was madness looking for parking! But all of a sudden, wif a stroke of luck, THE dude infront of me Pressed his car alarm, and yes! he was about to come out. sweeeettt.. So yea, took his parking, then waited at the IC thingy, then went for breakfeast, it was another nightmare lookin for parking. ahahaha. Driver man. stress. lol. So yea, then i sent mum to the market, then mitch to work, then picked mum up, went to the supermarket, AGAIN! THE parking issue. ahahaha. dunno whats wif thursdays and parkings. ahahaha. Oh yea, at the supermarket, i kinda got a couple of things to make sushi!! YES! SUSHI!! Muahahaha. i might make it in a day or two, we'll see what happens ok. :] So yea, Ok all in all, i still managed to get a pic of myself in the car.. :p

2 comments:

FloDawn said...

Huh how lucky ur mum n mitch... y dun I hv a driver???? Am sooOOooo lazy to drive nowadays *sigh sigh sigh*

Nico Augustin said...

Ahahaha. wait till tayang grows up. 2 more years! ahahahaha then u can really make full use of ur "BIG SISTA" privilage. :p