Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm PISSED off. I'm missing someone, AND I'M CONFUSED.

Why? WHY! WHY ME??! why is it that whenever i've just gotten a tad bit of happiness, sorrow comes chasing me from behind just filling me up with every bit of insanity and depression?! WTF is going on with my life. It's like my life's been designed to live throughout depression. I'm sick and tired of all this. And i'm missing you, where have u been? Its like ur slipping through my fingers every single minute of the day. I seriously wanna find the reasons for me being down every single time happiness comes my way. Well, i guess i'm just not allowed to or fated to live a happy life for a very long period of time., If u're reading this, i wish u all the best in life. I'll be fine. For now, it's time for me to move on..

No comments: