Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why am I Happy? :p [BANG UR HEAD TO THIS TUNE IN UR RIDE!!]

Booyah. Check it, I'm happy. I am? Lolz. I AM!!

Hohoho. Anyway, i was scrooling through my song playlists and i happen to come across an oldddd olddddddd songgg, Aaron Carter Ft. Bahamen-Summertime.. and when i listened to this song, i just felt so damn happy. i seriously can't explain why though. hahaha. WEIRD.. anyway, as the saying goes, "MUSIC HeaLz ur SouL." :p

Anyway, lemme tell you a lil some-some about my day today.

First of all, kinda had to do a presentation for Public Speaking today. Got all dressed up and whatnot [Formal Yo. Haha]. I presented on the life of Shirley Temple and the drink that was made on her behalf.. Kinda did a lil demo in class, played the part of a Bartender for the day [Had music and all in my presentation; Neyo-Miss Independent, Akon Ft. Sweet Rush-Troublemaker].

(Formality? hahaha)

Lolz. After that, went for lunch wif Jess, then back to the hostel. [Snoozed till 2.45pm.] Muahahahaha...Later around 3pm, went for a group meeting [Jess, Ming, Victor and Valerie] to discuss our group presentation assignment for Public Speaking <<THE DREAM TEAM. ahahahahaa. jkjk. Well our topic this time will be pretty mind-boggilng, FOR SHIZZLE yo! Well lemme give u a sneak-peak on our topic, it's called "INSANITY".. or izzit?? -Raises Eyebrows- ahahaha

(Insane? You tell me. :p)

Later at night, went to SAYANG SALHAH to celebrate Chan's b'day.. Then here i am, typing away wif a smile on my face. It's not so much about the day i had, but i dunno, maybe this song i'm listening to just seems to be bringing me down memory lane.. :] Remembering all the good times i've had back home.. Kinda miss my Family and Friends. haih. But not to worry, my family's flying down to KL tomorrow night, and i'll be seeing them the following day, and it's just a matter of time before i'll be back in KK again where i'll be surrounded by familiar faces. :D

Later ppl... I'm seriously hyper now, so off i am to jump around and run around in circles.. lolz!!!

*BANG UR HEAD TO THIS TUNE IN UR RIDE!!

No comments: