Friday, April 17, 2009

The Rise of Nico Jericho Januz Kilroy Augustin.


Fighter.. Fighter.. Fighter..!!!

Someone's been chanting that in my sleep. Who??!! ME!!! :] I can picture myself wearing those army pants and having this deadly killer look on my face. Two black lines crossed across my face and the expression of an enthusiastic SOLDIER ready for battle..Rawr.. ahahaha. Man i am a fighter, it may not look like i am from the outside, but this thing inside me called "FIRE" keeps burning my soul just making it Glow even brighter than before, kinda like the roasting process in cooking, ROASTING the hell out of a BBQ Chicken. Lolz. What am i destined to be? A warrior? i don't know whether i can call myself a warrior, but i am a SURVIVOR for sure.. I have survived this harsh world for so long now, and now, it's the rise of ME!!


(See the look in my eyes, I'm a soldier, I'm a miracle)

I invision myself rising from the ground, as dramatic as it may seem, i dont really care anymore, words describe an action, THIS IS MINE, MY SET OF WORDS... i've got this thing called PASSION FOR LIFE instilled deep within me.. I am a changed person.. I went through all the pain and bullshit to finally realize WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER.. it just goes to show that when the body suffers, the spirit flowers..

I went through a lot.. Unfortunate fates, miserable endings, wretched circumstances, but now, I'M GOing through a METAMORPHOSIS age, A MAJESTIC BEGINNING, A Rise, This part of me unfolds.. How? Why? Blame Fate, Blame SHit.. Blame Misery, BLAME EVERYTHING.. If the world was perfect, then i'm destined for greatness, seeing it isn't, i gotta IMPROVISE.. I am a soldier! Hear that sound?!! That loud bang, That loud thump??~~.. Yea, That's the sound of my HEARTBEAT marching to the sound and rhythm of RESSURECTION.. A GRanD ReNewaL!

Take what's yours and own it.. Slap fear in the face and grab it by the neck and show it that fist of yours.. Threaten it, iNTimidate it, Burn It, KILL it, step on it.. Nothing can stop you if you put your mind to it.. This life was designed for misery to slip in, but if you take the right steps and precaution to seal the door for desolation to come busting in, then you're set for life.. PICTURE TOMORROW, picture your dreams coming true, WHEN YOU CAN'T, invision OPTIMISM, and i can assure you it'll be the GPS System that guides and steers you to your DREAMS..

FIGHTER.. FIGHTER.. FIGHTER..!!!

The chants coming from my PAST.. The chants coming from my FUTURE, THE CHANTS meeting up in the middle, MY PRESENT...

The pain and struggles are nothing but scratch marks and scars on me now.. It's a tattoo that symbolizes the reason for my REVIVAL.. Look me in the eyes, no matter how much you try to scare me off from living my life, I WILL SURIVE.. I'll bleed to surive, I'll take chances, I'll take a shot, a bullet, a beating, i'll go through a fire for what it's worth only to rise again, NOTHING'S gonna be the barricade that suroounds this newly found zest of mine.. Shoot me with bullets, I'll be spittin em bullets wif words.. See the look in my eyes, I WILL SURVIVE THIS WORLD..

I've been to the bottom, i've suffered enough. Thank you for making me suffer, thank you for taking everything away from me, thank you for all the crap, thank you for all the stepping, thank you for the pain! NOW WATCH ME COMEBACK!! Now watch this new side of me!


-
Maino:

"It's easy to hate, It's harder to love me Ya'll don't understand, Ya'll quickly to judge me Put your foot in my Nikes, Picture you livin' my life, Picture you stuck in a cell, Picture you wasting your life, Picture you facing a charge, Picture you beating the odds, Picture you willing to bleed, Picture you wearing the scar Thank you for making me struggle, Thank you for making me grind I perfected my hustle, Tell me the world ain't mine You've been seein' me lately, I'm a miracle baby I refuse to lose "


-yESterday was just a synopsis of what today really is-
Nico Jericho Januz Kilroy Augustin

No comments: