Friday, April 3, 2009

Thoughts of a Dreamer.


[Although this photo is nothing more than a simple tree frozen from the cold weather, with a light behind it, it feels like so much more]

This photo is dedicated to anyone and everyone that is need of a little encouragement and hope. Things these days are getting pretty rough in the world, failing economy, increased unemployment, continued war... If this small tree can blossom after a chill like this, we all can make it through the hard time. When it all seems to be too much, take a deep breath, say a prayer, and remember to hold on to your hopes, dreams and most importantly, your faith....

I am a dreamer, a fighter, a lover, everything from A-Z.. But one thing's for sure, i'm not perfect. When it comes to being lucky, i may even be cursed.

But either way, i'm trying people.. Trying my very best to survive this ferocious world. Throughout my whole 18 years of living, i have always had a dream, as cheesy and cliche' as it may seem, my dream is TO WORK IT OUT... To make something out of myelf, but how can i do so with this ever changing world filled with lies and hypocrisy?? Someone please come and save me, HELP ME OUT!!

Before i know it, i'm left in this situation, this scene where i'm falling far-far off from the ledge, BAM!~ bEFore i know it, Gravity gets me back on the right track in life. Why? Maybe that's HOPE telling me to keep on trying.. Who exactly is "hope"? My family? My friends? The ones i love? No.. Hope's this burning fire in me.. The burning fire for passion and desire.. Telling me that it won't stop burning till my flames spread all over and that's a metaphor for me to achieve the things i desire most in life..

My dream is to be SoMeBoDY, i am somebody now, but i'm only 25% through my journey in becoming the real person i want to be. As crazy as i may seem, i don't just want my name up in lights, nor fame to take over my life overnight, but i just want to be COMFORTABLE in life. Yes i do go out of my mind sometimes thinking about extraordinary stuff, but i'm still RIGHT IN THE HEAD people, i can still think straight, and A COMFORTABLE LIFE is what i WANT in LIFE.

So here's a goodbye statement to all the obstacles out there, i couldn't agree more on how ADIDAS said that "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING". It sure is.. I'm sorry, but it's time i took a stand, a point where i wave this 5 fingers i have on both my left and right hands to all the doubts and hopelessness that surrounds my hopes and dreams, you are no longer welcome in my presence. Dramatic much? U tell me.. Yes we learn from mistakes, but if we leave no room for mistakes, TRIUMPH can flame up faster..

So cheers to all the bad times and the past, for, The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams.

No comments: