Saturday, April 4, 2009

TanGled up iN u.

How does a simple hello turn to goodbye?
When am i able to spread my wings and fly?


Things i wish i knew,
Instead of a smile, the situation's turning blue.
Another day goes by, another word not spoken,
Whenever i say goodbye, my feelings for u sharpen,

A new day comes, and still nothing's changed,
Mixed feelings consume me, damn it feels like i'm stucked n framed.
Words dont come easy and neither do rhymes,
Hand me my guitar now, bet i can't write no lines.

Dont stop, keep moving, keep telling you that,
All the thing's i've said, i guess i've made u mad,
I'd say I'm sorry, but timbaland said it's too late to apologize,
I know everyone's different, it takes one more than to just analize

I'm scared of turning back, I'm scared of knowing the truth,
My hapiness lately, all the smiles and laughs, YEA ur the leading root,
You're dazzling in every way, just fun and strong,
Your life, your dreams, they're like a beautiful sonG..


GirL I'm only human, i'm full of many faults, i'm guaranteed to fall short, what a privilage it is to even know ur name.. Life's a risk, Standin here, i guess i'm taking a shot..

No comments: