Monday, April 6, 2009

We'll bring life into my deepest hopes. What's ur fantasy?

"Once upon a time" never left the hearts of many.. I know a lot of you out there still believe in fairytales, girls wishing that one day their Prince Charming would come and RESCUE them, Guys waiting for their beautiful Princess to take control over their destiny.. Well, everyone has a story to tell. Check this one out.



(I believe in fairytales)


~I WAS BORN TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU~


(I recognize the way you make me feel, It's hard to think you might not be real)

(When I catch my breath, it's you i breathe)


(When I touch your hand, it's then I understand the beauty that's within, it's now that we begin)


Once upon a time, there lived a Prince, This makes it CHAPTER ONE:

Once upon a time, LONG long time ago,
there was a prince, a prince who liked to show.
He'd show off his shoes, and show off his clothes,
he'd show off his face, and even his nose.
He'd show off his gold, and count them one and two,
hundreds by millions, right in front of you.
One day a small child came, Emilly was her name
and asked the prince for a favor.
He said. "No I'm not that kind of prince to do that kind of labor.
"The Emilly walked away, from the path now crying."
Then the next day, a woman came, and stated she was dying.
She was old and hard to hear, but this is what she said, this is what she feared.(In an old women’s voice.)
"I fear my time has come at last, please help my family before I pass."
"Make sure they have what it is they need,
please give them this letter, give it for me."
"The prince just laughed. "I don’t' think you know who I am."
" I'm the prince you understand."
"I don't run errands for peasants like you."
"You've got to be kidding ... That I just won' t do."
Someone ran by and took the women by the hand,
as they walked around from the mean ole' prince, who just didn't understand.
The next morning a new, a knock at his highness door.
Very early in the morn', it was almost 4.
He ranted and raved, "How dare you." he burned.
But before another word. a Fox, he had turned.
The guards ran in, To find a Fox.
"Raharraharrahar" "sneeze" says the fox. And they threw him out, in a box.
The box was carried to the woods, where he was released, like a fox should.
He rented and raved. "Take me back, I demand it”
but no one understood, not one, understands it.
So he sits down alone, lost, and unfound.
Wouldn't anyone worry about their prince, uncrowned?
Darkness came, he wondered here and there,
the rain poured down, soaking everywhere.
He found a tree, where he finally took shelter.
"They'll find me they have to, I'm the crown prince of Belter."
(Next morning he woke to find a blue jay, looking at him.)
She says. "Your the prince that caused all the trouble,
now look at you, your in a fix of a bubble."
"How dare you speak to me in that tone." The prince said.
(The blue jay plops down in from of him, wings on her hips.)
"Who do you think you are, Mr. Fox without a home?"
"You were never nice, you never helped a soul."
"What makes you so special now,(shaking her winged feathered finger at him)
just a fox in a foxhole."
He took a min to think what it seems.
A fox he thought. "So it wasn't a dream."
The Blue jay she says, "There's only one way to become human once more."
"Learn kindness and love, then teach what the meaning is for."
The Fox got to his feet, "But how do I?" before another word she flies,
With only this to answer, it's all he really had.
"This is so stupid he said, and this is sooo bad."


Chapter Two. Along Came The Girl:

As he walked alone in the woods, he found himself not as he should.
Long days and nights, went by, never knowing how or why.
One day as he was sitting in the sun, he saw a little girl on the run.
It was the same girl that had asked for help,
“Oh boy.” Said the fox prince in a disgusted tone. “What more can be dealt?”
The little girl stopped, and set by the stream.
Opened her book and started to read.
The fox moved in closer, to get a better look,
and then he too started reading the book.
The girl glanced over, to see the prince.
“What is this?” she says. “Are you reading this?”
The fox looks up at her, and Shakes his head saying yes.
She looks at him bewildered. “Is this some kind of test?”
“You look so lost, don’t you have a home?”
The fox shakes his head and says “No.”
“What is this?” she says. “You can talk?”
“You must tell me everything, what its like to be a fox?”
But when he tried to answer her, nothing seemed to come.
No speech or words or anything, just a great big GRUMP.
“Well you must be in some kind of trouble not being able to say what it is.”
“Maybe I can help you, I can be your friend.”
The prince didn’t know what to think, a friend he thought, how quant.
I never had a friend before; I wonder what she’s got in store?
He says “Why sure, why not, how quant, what a thought.”
“Okay it’s settled.” she says, “Time to come home, before mum goes to bed.”


Chapter Three. Friendship and love? You figure it out:

So they spent their mornings playing by the pond,
reading books and building up a bond.
One day he thought, this isn’t so bad, I feel much happier and much more glad.
I treated her wrong, and misunderstood,
they work so hard for the little they should.
When I become prince once more I think, I might just change what I didn’t make.
The prince and the girl, became close, they seemed a pair at the very most.
One day the girl set out alone, into the woods a part not shown.
The fox looked and looked she was nowhere to be found
so he set out on foot, onto the ground.
He followed her scent, with his nose to the spot.
Going this way and that, no he never did stop.
He called out to her, “Are you here?” “Are you there?”
“Please tell me are you anywhere?”
He finally found a piece of her shawl, and then he really started to call.
“Emily!!!” he yelled. Searching everywhere
and low and behold he found her lying there.
“Oh please be okay,” said the fox prince.
And tears started rolling, “Has it really come to this?”
"I don’t want to be human, I don't want to go home,
just save her life, I love her you know.
He licked her cheeks and prayed to die. Please take me, not her, take my life.
And with a soft glow, that formed around them.
He turned back into the prince, the one he had once been.
He held her in his arms, as he bent to his knees.
He kissed her lips, and said, “Oh please.”
She woke with a start, and knew it was him,
the fox that he was, the prince he now is.
He carried her back to his castle on high.
They got married and lived, under a peaceful sky.
From that forth he taught everyone to be nice.
He showed his kingdom, just how to be kind.
He taught love and faith, truth and trust.
And they lived happily ever after, with not a single fuss.

2 comments:

Vortex said...

Hey there! Nice blog. Full of your own unique ways of expression. =)

I would gladly add your blog's feed into my feed reader.

CarmeliaYong said...

:) nice.